Contact Us: 0207 017 8880

Compare Home Insurance

*51% of consumers could save £165.27 on their Home Building & Contents Insurance.
The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next seven
cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website.
This is based on representative cost savings from September 2023.
The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances.

Compare quotes from up to 50 UK insurance providers:


What is home insurance?

Home insurance protects your home by covering loss and damage to your house and its contents.

The policy helps to cover the costs of unfortunate accidents to your home such as burglary, fire or flood damage.

You can choose to buy home buildings insurance that covers the structure and potential rebuild of your property or home contents insurance that insures your furniture, fixtures and belongings inside your property. You can also choose to buy combined home and content insurance for complete protection.

What Is Home Insurance What Is Home Insurance

Love2shop Love2shop

Get a £25 gift with your purchase

When you successfully make a purchase online after using the comparison quote service, we will send you a £25 Love2shop gift card as appreciation for your support.
The Love2shop gift card can be used in many popular high street retailers and is accepted at over 20,000 stores across the UK.
It can be used in full or part payment for goods and services and there is no need to register or activate. Just hand it to the cashier at the till.


What type of home insurance do you need?

Buildings Insurance: This covers the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your property including walls, roof and fitted kitchens that’s caused by fire, flooding, theft and vandalism.
Contents insurance: This covers items inside the property such as furniture, electricals and jewellery. It covers damage/loss caused by fire, flooding and theft. Items outside of your home are covered at an extra cost.
Combined home insurance: This is both buildings and content insurance. It is normally cheaper than buying two separate policies.

Type Of Home Insurance Type Of Home Insurance

Who Needs Home Insurance Who Needs Home Insurance

Who needs home insurance?

If you own or rent a property then it is highly recommended that you buy home insurance. Being able to rebuild your home and/or replace your possessions is essential when the situation occurs.

The types of occupants that need this protection include:
– Home Owners
– Renters
– Landlords
– Students
– Flat sharers
– Holiday homeowners


The process

1. Click on the button Get Quotes Now and enter the details of your property.
2. See the list of insurance quotes and choose the most suitable one at the cheapest price.
3. Make your purchase.
4. Once the insurance company verifies your purchase, they will contact us.
5. We will send you the voucher after we receive confirmation.
*The free Love2shop voucher is subject to terms and conditions.

Get Quotes Now

The Process The Process

The Federation of Independent Retailers (the Fed) uses for all of our on-site insurance comparisons. is a trading style of Seopa Ltd who are a limited company registered in Northern Ireland, Registered number: NI46322. Registered office: SEOPA LTD, Adelaide Exchange, Floor 5, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8GD. Seopa Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The register number for SEOPA Ltd is 313860 and their permitted business is insurance mediation as well as having permission for credit brokerage.

Please note that the Fed cannot be held responsible for the content of external websites and by using the links stated to access these separate websites you will be subject to the terms of use applying to those sites.

The Fed’s relationship with SEOPA Limited is limited to that of introduction, no common ownership or control rights exist between us.