The second call for applications to the COVID-19 Digital Selling Capability Grant (DSCG) is now open for small and medium-sized retailers or wholesalers in Northern Ireland, who employ 5 or more people.
The DSCG was created to aid retailers in expanding their business online to enhance their e-commerce capability, customer base, and increase online sales.
Businesses can access a maximum grant of £20,000 to support 50% of eligible costs for projects with a minimum eligible expenditure of £10,000.
Your business is eligible for the grant if:
- Your business operation is based in Northern Ireland.
- You are a small or medium-sized business employing 5 or more full-time equivalent staff in Northern Ireland.
- You are a retail or wholesale business with a physical retail or wholesale premises in Northern Ireland, accessible to the public.
- Where your business turnover includes income from sources other than your retail or wholesale premises, more than 50% of your total turnover/sales/revenue must be from your retail/wholesale operation (i.e. you are NOT primarily a manufacturer, producer, engineering or services business, etc.)
- Your business has an existing online presence such as a business website or social media channels.
- Your business has a physical product, or a range of physical products, that can be sold online and shipped to customers.
- In either the current or previous two financial years, more than 50% of your revenue has come from offline sales instead of online sales.
- Your project is not receiving any other public funding, such as government or European Union funding.
- You can deliver your project, pay the costs in full to your supplier(s) and submit your claim to Invest NI before 28 February 2022.
You can also follow this link to see if your business is eligible.
The scheme is open to applications until 5 pm on Friday 9 July 2021.