Self employed businesses can still claim under the Self Employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS) for March to May until the 13th July 2020 deadline.
In order to qualify for this grant your business will have had to:
- been trading in 2018/2019 and have submitted your tax return by 23rd April 2020.
- continued to trade during 2020/2021
- have average profits of under £50,000 per year
- been adversely affected by the impact of the coronavirus pandemic between March and May
The deadline for this grant is Monday 13th July 2020, so all claims must be made by that date.
In order to apply for this, you will need the following:
- Unique Tax Reference number
- National Insurance number
- Government Gateway User ID and password
- Bank details