The deadline to apply for the Covid-19 Digital Selling Capability Grant (DSCG) is fast approaching.
The grant was created to help established businesses in Northern Ireland grow their eCommerce. Applications close on Friday, July 9 at 5 pm.
The grant is open to small and medium-sized retailers or wholesalers in Northern Ireland, who employ five or more people. These businesses can access a maximum grant of £20,000 to support 50 per cent of eligible costs for projects with a minimum eligible expenditure of £10,000.
To be eligible, you must fit the following criteria:
- Your business operation is based in Northern Ireland.
- You are a small or medium-sized business employing five or more full-time equivalent staff in Northern Ireland.
- You are a retail or wholesale business with a physical retail or wholesale premises in Northern Ireland, accessible to the public.
- Where your business turnover includes income from sources other than your retail or wholesale premises, more than 50 per cent of your total turnover/sales/revenue must be from your retail/wholesale operation (i.e. you are NOT primarily a manufacturer, producer, engineering or services business, etc.)
- Your business has an existing online presence such as a business website or social media channels.
- Your business has a physical product, or a range of physical products, that can be sold online and shipped to customers.
- In either the current or previous two financial years, more than 50 per cent of your revenue has come from offline sales instead of online sales.
- Your project is not receiving any other public funding, such as government or European Union funding.
- You can deliver your project, pay the costs in full to your supplier(s) and submit your claim to Invest NI before 28 February 2022.