The deadline to apply for the Covid-19 Digital Selling Capability Grant (DSCG) is fast approaching.
The grant was created to help established businesses in Northern Ireland grow their eCommerce. Applications close on Friday, July 9 at 5 pm.
The grant is open to small and medium-sized retailers or wholesalers in Northern Ireland, who employ five or more people. These businesses can access a maximum grant of £20,000 to support 50 per cent of eligible costs for projects with a minimum eligible expenditure of £10,000.
To be eligible, you must fit the following criteria:
- Your business operation is based in Northern Ireland.
- You are a small or medium-sized business employing five or more full-time equivalent staff in Northern Ireland.
- You are a retail or wholesale business with a physical retail or wholesale premises in Northern Ireland, accessible to the public.
- Where your business turnover includes income from sources other than your retail or wholesale premises, more than 50 per cent of your total turnover/sales/revenue must be from your retail/wholesale operation (i.e. you are NOT primarily a manufacturer, producer, engineering or services business, etc.)
- Your business has an existing online presence such as a business website or social media channels.
- Your business has a physical product, or a range of physical products, that can be sold online and shipped to customers.
- In either the current or previous two financial years, more than 50 per cent of your revenue has come from offline sales instead of online sales.
- Your project is not receiving any other public funding, such as government or European Union funding.
- You can deliver your project, pay the costs in full to your supplier(s) and submit your claim to Invest NI before 28 February 2022.
Please ensure you have read the guidance notes and FAQs before applying.