Take your business to the next level with the government’s Help to Grow: Digital scheme – a government backed programme intended to help you develop your digital business skills, reach more customers, and boost your profits.
The Help to Grow: Digital scheme provides impartial guidance on how technology can boost your business, delivered online throughout Autumn.
You can also claim a discount of up to 50% on the costs of approved software, worth up to £5,000. Vouchers are initially expected to be available for software that helps businesses:
- build customer relationships and increase sales
- make the most of selling online
- manage accounts and finances digitally
All businesses will be able to benefit from free online advice on the platform.
The voucher is expected to be available to UK business that:
- employ between 5 and 249 employees and are registered at Companies House
- have been trading for more than 12 months
- are purchasing the discounted software for the first time
Full details on the businesses that will be eligible and software that will be available for the voucher will be published this autumn.
You can register for the Help to Grow: Digital scheme here: