With the Bank holiday less than 48 hours away and the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations being the biggest spectacle of the year, the opportunity for extra sales in your community has never been stronger!
Newspaper sales are expected to grow throughout this period, including editions on Monday June 6, so be sure to boost your sales where possible.
Here are just some of the big brands who will be offering exciting additions to their weekend’s papers:
- Saturday’s Daily Mail will include Happy & Glorious, a fabulous 48-page glossy souvenir magazine celebrating the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. Mail Newspapers will pay the standard supplement insertion rate, with payment included on your next available wholesale invoice.
- Hello Magazine has produced a 40-page Platinum Jubilee special, to toast the Queen’s incredible 70-year reign!
- The Times and The Sunday Times will create and promote outstanding coverage of the Queen’s reign and the Platinum Jubilee to drive casual print sales and will include commemorative supplements and features.
- OK! Magazine is also dedicated to the Monarch, celebrating her glorious years on the throne!
- All Telegraph publications will include coverage of the Jubilee from Saturday to Monday, expected to drive huge sales. Ensure a prominent full-face display on newsstands to maximise the sales and revenue opportunity the Jubilee will bring!
- The Sun‘s Jubilee Coverage will bring Sun readers the latest news and pictures from the Jubilee Celebrations, as well as features on how to get involved with the celebrations alongside Sun Savers and promotions.
The Fed’s Contact Centre will remain open throughout the Bank Holiday, operating the following hours:
Thursday – Saturday: 7:00am – 11:00am
Sunday: 7:00am – 10:30am