Access specialist Post Office support and assistance.
If you’re already a subpostmaster, or considering applying for a Post Office franchise, SubPostmaster.com offers all the confidential support and assistance you’ll need.
Its team of business managers have many years’ experience in crown and agency branches. They’ve also dealt directly with Post Office Ltd internal and field teams, so they know the systems and processes inside out.
From audit and contractual issues through to general business performance and retail support, SubPostmaster.com can help.
It also offers:
- Franchise application support
- Business plans
- Cashflow forecasts
- Feasibility reports
Working to your benefit
SubPostmaster.com’s Lorna Shord said: “We’re here to help promote and strengthen the ability of the NFRN to provide specialist services to both existing postmasters and those wishing to apply for a franchise.
“As Post Office services modernise, retailers can also evolve and develop their business with the support of the NFRN and SubPostmaster.com.
“NFRN members can easily reach our friendly, knowledgeable team regarding any aspect of operating a Post Office franchise, safe in the knowledge that our independent advice is provided their best interests.”
Training and support
Retailers that have a PO agency carry a major responsibility to ensure their contractual obligations are met.
In conjunction with SubPostmaster.com, the NFRN aims to develop training materials to support you through basic transactions and help you increase profitability. We have test-driven the retailer service with SubPostmaster.com in conjunction with NFRN Legal on TUPE issues, suspension of staff, and fraud.
Lorna and her team are a fantastic asset for established SubPostmasters too.
Enjoy a free 30-minute consultation
Call NFRN Connect on 0800 121 6736 to get help and advice on a range of issues.
- Worries and concerns about PO trading (reconciling, stock control, staff training, etc).
- Suspensions, audit queries, contractual issues, Camelot problems.
- Business performance reviews and action plans to help you grow.
- Financial forecasts and cashflows to help you adapt, change or transform your business.
- Guidance should you choose to leave the Post Office network.
- Post Offices classed as a ‘Community Branch’ may be entitled to business improvement grants. SubPostmaster.com will check availability to ensure any funding is received.
Post Office acquisitions
SubPostmaster.com works closely with business transfer agents and can help you locate a franchise opportunity. Exclusive application rates are available for NFRN members.
Post Office application services
Contact SubPostmaster.com to receive extensive support when applying for a Post Office franchise:
- Application process overview
- Premises compliance support
- Full review of existing business accounts
- Business plan and trading forecasts
- Interview presentation support
- Mock interview preparation sessions
- New contract reviews
Visit www.SubPostmaster.com today.
Not Already a Member?
If you are interested in joining the NFRN and would like to be contacted by the organisation, please complete the form below.