One lucky member will win an LG 55-inch OLED Smart 4K UHD HDR Freeview TV plus 320W Soundbar with a wireless hub worth nearly £2,000 by telling the Fed what activities he/she will use in store to sell additional copies of Saturday’s Daily Mail throughout November.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion (the “Promotion”) is only open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) who are aged 18 years or over at the date on which they enter the Promotion, but excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- The Promotion will begin on 04/11/2023 at 09:00 GMT and closes at 23:59 GMT on 30/11/2023 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be eligible to win the prize.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. Entries limited to one per person per organisation (email address and organisation address).
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must tell the Fed what activities and initiatives you will be using in store to sell additional copies of Saturday’s Daily Mail throughout November. Tell us your plans and take photos of your initiatives in action. Your name will be entered into a prize draw when you share your plans and photos with the Fed’s Contact Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the phone on 0207 017 8880.
- Winner/s will be chosen and judged by the Fed after the competition closes on 30/11/2023. The winner/s will be contacted via email and the entry form will no longer be active and the promotion will be declared as CLOSED.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request further information in writing from winners to verify your eligibility to participate in the Promotion in accordance with these Terms including but not limited to age verification information.
- All costs and expenses not included within the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any tax payable by the winner as a result of the prize being awarded will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. The prize cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged, transferred and have no cash alternative.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winner hereby recognises and agrees that, provided they have given their consent, the Promoter may use their name and likeness for marketing and the winner may be asked to participate in publicity connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry to the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or where a participant has gained an unfair advantage or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter may modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion, extend its closing date or time or make any other changes to the Promotion or Terms only in the event of circumstances arising that are outside of our reasonable control.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law.
- Each entrant can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If an entrant lives in Scotland they can bring legal proceedings in respect of the promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts.